View Single Post
Unread 04-10-2009, 08:17 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Blackburrow
Default Has it been released yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonx View Post
Apparently I included an older threat meter from Test that was missing elements to support the more recently separated Implied target DynamicData.

Simply delete the eq2ui_mainhud_threat.xml file from your FetishNightfall directory and the default should load.

I expect to have a patch or new release out in a day or two. It will include a skinned version of the threat meter with AutoAttack timers incorporated

Should also resolve a bug with the Inventory "Head" button and update the Hotbar Options window. Hopefully I'll have time to finish the ClickRecast feature.
I've looked all over and can't seem to find any patch for the threat meter unless it hasn't been released yet. But even after deleting the file that you instructed people to, my meter still doesn't work at all, not on the implied target and not with direct targeting. No matter what though, Fetish is STILL the best UI out there by far!!! Thanks Zonx!!!