Thread: GU43 UI Changes
View Single Post
Unread 03-06-2008, 01:54 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

I disagree with corpses never "disappearing".

Corpses need to poof. Epic corpses last a long time and thats fine with me but they should never poof _EARLY_. Thats what happened last night, where the epic mob's corpse disappeared in about 3 minutes instead of sticking around for the full epic duration. I still don't know why that happened.

And the reason I posted here was it was the best forum I could think of, and since the thread was titled GU43 UI changes (even if the initial content was more specific to the keyboard) my comments on, ui changes, fit in with the title. That and I can't start threads in this forum

Zonx pretty well restated my intention, with the exception of corpses.

The only change I'd make regarding corpse poofs (besides fixing whatever caused it to poof early, GRR!) would be that epic mob corpses do NOT poof until their timer is up. IE that way you can loot whatever is on them without them going poof until the timer is up. Absolutely no change needed to spells because the same # of corpses will be there as before for those raids that didn't touch corpses, only now not even the little 'junk' loot is wasted.

Oh one last thing -- I believe Vanguard has the code for NBG that depends on classes (I played it back when it came out and I recall it having that) so maybe ask them how they do it? hehe =)