Thread: GU43 UI Changes
View Single Post
Unread 03-06-2008, 12:00 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

I'll agree with all that lordebon posted - with Zonx' qualification on coin.

Corpses are already persistant in instances, but making them persistant in overland zones would probably be a huge strain on the server. Some might never ever be looted and CL will be littered with dead orcs.

On "smart offers", I don't think it has reason to exist outside of NBG. If your group does non-NBG round robin or lotto, that means you consider all loot as FFA and therefore per se you are eligible for everything.

On loot visibility, I don't think I would ever want to hide loot I'm not eligible to loot. Marking items your class cannot use is not a bad idea however.

Leader assigned list filters would be great to easy the pain of finding someone on that list. However, you need to be able to turn it off if you want to assign it to a transmuter or someone who distributes no-trade after the raid.

PS: Zonx, the move/move back was because the OP was about G15 only and it might have been better to start a new thread on the loot window (which might start a huge discussion judging from what I saw on other sites), but after Chrislau's post I changed my mind, might as well make this a general feedback thread...

EDIT to add: Any of the SOE devs feel free to drop me a PM if you have any preferences on how this part of the forum is run - it is after all mainly supposed to be useful to you.

Last edited by gm9 : 03-06-2008 at 12:29 PM. Reason: added last para