View Single Post
Unread 10-12-2012, 01:40 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndonSage View Post
But I've used ProfitUI and EQ2Maps since forever, and want to install them. My only worry is that ProfitUI will be maintained, so I wanted to make sure that it's being maintained, and will also work with the upcoming expansion.
I'm keeping it maintained, and I expect to continue doing so at least as long as I'm playing EQ2 and using ProfitUI myself. Right now the only glitch is that since the SOEmote changes the group window takes up a bit more vertical space, and that's on my list to work on (low priority, but I haven't forgotten about it). I'm watching Test to see if there's any UI changes for the new expansion, but so far nothing. I haven't seen any indications from the list of what's coming that'd point to anything new in the UI, so I'm hopeful there won't be any major changes needed.

I do need to check VDLs on potions to make sure the cures are using the latest stuff. I tend to raid mostly on healers, so lack of codes for new-tier potions doesn't immediately smack me in the face.

Oh, and just to be complete: http://www.eq2interface.com/download...ationtool.html makes it easier to edit quick-raid buttons.