View Single Post
Unread 03-18-2005, 09:53 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Toxxulia

Quote:
Originally Posted by yes4me
Nice and inovative ideas.

I read that EQ2 is using only up to 4 icons. Can you remove the 2 extra ones, make everything smaller, remove the bar and put a count down instead? Finally I don't think anyone care about the name of the HO like "Sky Cleave". Could you replace that by some small description about the HO you are about to pull?

As far as sizing, sure I can make them a bit smaller. Again, I made this mod due to the Micro version of Azoz's at 1600x1200 was way too small to see what icons were flashing when you needed to see them fast during combat.

The extra slots, yep I can rid those np.

The bar, I will make a number count down if that is possible. Thing is, there are 15 segments for a 10 second count. Previous when the count was 30 secs would have been easy to do convert every segment = 2 seconds. With 10 seconds and 15 segments, I would have to convert them into decimaled numbers. But it still may be doable.

As far as description, ger answered that

Let me work on these requests and see what I can come up with.

If the sizing is still not to your liking, I suggest you use Azoz's Micro HO, as this IS the mod I modded to MY likings. http://www.eq2interface.com/download...fo.php?id=3559