View Single Post
Unread 01-19-2024, 05:46 PM
A Sea Turtle
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Oasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnils View Post
You should check if the map and real locations in game are the same.
I had tested my files in-game. And I just updated EQ2Maps and tested the downloaded file. It works. I notice that my file names in my XML were non-standard and the download name was different, so I fixed my _User_MapStyles to the new name so I could test the downloaded file. So my new XML with the correct DDS file name is

Code:
<ImageStyle Name="exp20_dun_djinn_palace_03_solo" displayname="Vaashkaani: Every Which Way [Solo]" zonerect="-486, 222, -341, 362">
<ImageFrame Source="images/maps/map_exp20_dun_djinn_palace_03.dds" SourceRect="0,0,436,506" />
</ImageStyle>
<ImageStyle Name="exp20_dun_djinn_palace_03_easy" displayname="Vaashkaani: Every Which Way [Event Heroic I]" zonerect="-486, 222, -341, 362">
<ImageFrame Source="images/maps/map_exp20_dun_djinn_palace_03.dds" SourceRect="0,0,436,506" />
</ImageStyle>
On your warning: I was using the tutorial and the Zone Rect program and they seemed pretty insistent that the map size be 436x506. That did not scale evenly from my /loc collection. I ended up just adjusting the lines after scaling so they worked in-game. I'm guessing there's a better way?