View Single Post
Unread 04-21-2010, 01:05 PM
A man among men
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nagafen

With him as SP the quality of the game has gone down. EQ2 is in the worse shape it has ever been in with him as lead. The expansion content in SF is a complete joke, especially for have like 3-4 full months more of developement time. We're paying to beta a released expansion product, I feel like I'm playing Age of Conan again. TSO was alright content/fun factor wise..mediocre at best I would rate it above DoF and SF, but below the rest. SF does have one of the best raid encounters in game. The Theer raid is amazing, one of the best in the game, but still...there's only a joke of 3 raid encounters total. I mean come on we paid full price for an expansion that doesn't even have zones that were suppose to be put in at launch, but then they say they will release a bunch of new zones per update. UHH YEAH, zones that were suppose to be in at expansion launch.

Only thing good that comes to mind that came out of Crosby is the fact that he allowed raid zones to have difficulty levels. This brings raids to nearly all players, especially casual guilds.

Other than that /fail.

EQ2 is our game and I want it to continue to be great. I've read the recent interviews with Dave and he doesn't seem to be a yes man. He seems to be innovative and less emotionally attached to what HE wants. I like that he has stated that he wants the game to be FUN for EVERYONE, these words are important, and that they shouldn't be trying to be another WoW. Even if his changes might possibly hurt my gameplay style, at least I know he has the right mindset. I also like how he adds those questions to each feature. The who, what, where, why, how attitude is brilliant.

Last edited by dragowulf : 04-21-2010 at 01:20 PM.