View Single Post
Unread 03-29-2005, 09:29 AM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidnee Sowthis
Could we get a list of exactly which ones there are and the differences sometime please?
Sorry, thought it was fairly clear in the manual. Lets see if I can make it clearer...
Quote:
Originally Posted by FetishNightfall.doc
Personabar.... Default block order style is Vitals/Resists/Stats/Coins (VRSC).
So V = Vitals, R = Resists, S = Stats, C = Coins for files ending in persona.xml. CRSV would translate to a block order of Coins/Resists/Stats/Vitals.

The only file with 85L in the name ends with hotkey.xml, so its a hotkey bar. 85 means its 85% scale. The L (admittedly unexplained in the manual) indicates the changer is on the left side, allowing for the future possibility of an 85R with the changer on the right, 85T changer on top, etc.

Standard bag shorthand is scale percentage, number of slots wide, fill style (V for vertical or H for horizontal).

I'm not trying to be dificult. Yes I could list specifically what's included in the default download, but the point is to establish a naming convention for future add-ons that doesn't require tons of explanation. If I toss up an add-on with 20 more bags and 10 more hotkeys, I'd rather not have to write 5 pages explaining the differences between each

If Floppy decides to take a stab at a set of 66% scale hotkeys, it'd be nice if the file names he uses follow the same naming conventions