View Single Post
Unread 12-09-2004, 05:06 PM
Co-Founder
Premium Member
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Default 4 more Character slots!

It seems that as a bonus for subscribing to the Station Pass you will now recieve a total of 8 character slots.

You have the choice of being billed right now and getting your 4 bonus slots today, OR you can opt to get the bonus slots when your free 30 day trial runs out.

there has been some discussion about this topic on the Official Forums. As you can imagine some people are happy, others feel SOE is trying to gouge out more money.

I for one don't see it that way since you *can* wait till your 30 day trial is up to get the extra slots. I see it as a nice bonus for subscribing to both EQ and EQ2 (which a lot of us do anyway).

To Update Your Account:
Start EQ2, click on My Account, and click view/edit on the billing info for EQ2. You will be led through the process of upgrading to the Station Access. I have not heard and answer to the question "what if I already subscribe to the Station Pass". My guess would be you will see your bonus slots as soon as your 30 days are up (which should be soon for those of us who bought the game on release day)

/bow

- Kudane

Last edited by Kudane : 12-15-2004 at 09:38 PM.