View Single Post
Unread 09-23-2010, 11:41 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Everfrost
Default Menu Button Broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
This is a known issue and will be fixed soon. it is indeed currently broken due to unknown changes in the last patch. I just need to adjust my code.

-Drum
Oh, good - I'm glad it's not just me. I did notice that when I click the Menu button, my experience bar window hides until I move my cursor away from the Menu Button. Also, not always but occassionally if I click the Menu Buttoon twice, the Menu will appear. This only works once in a while, and never repeatedly (ie, closing menu & clicking twice again has never brought the menu up successfully for me.)

Glad its a known and while waiting for an update to fix this, I've just mapped the menu command to the apostrophe/quotes key as it does not interfere with any other commands.

I LOVE YOUR UI, Drum !!!
Any chance you might one day make a version of your complete interface with silver/grey borders? I really don't like the gold/brass look, never have. I've really missed having silver borders since the ancient mod IncubiSilver went defunct, but haven't been able to get a handle on modding myself to make that alteration.

Anyhow - keep up the GREAT work and THANKS for an AWESOM UI !!!!