View Single Post
Unread 08-25-2010, 04:39 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Now equipped with the new Item Notes feature!
/DrumsUI/POI/drumsui_itemnotes.xml is now a new file to keep backed up when you update the DrumsUI. It has been added to the patcher's "soft ignore" list.

I'm also trying to update all the screenshot pictures for this and my other updated download pages.

New release: Version 1.15

Update Log:
v1.15 - 2010.08.25
- New: Examine windows for items now include the DrumsUI Item Notes feature. Item Notes allow you to save personalized information on a per-item basis. This info is saved locally and is shared between characters. Some notes have come supplied with this feature.
- New: The experience window now has a button function on the left side gem for each bar. XP opens Character window, AA opens AA window, and TSXP opens Tradeskill window.
- Update: Changed the default text in the Group/Raid click to cast buttons to make it more apparent how to edit the "useabilityonplayer" command.
- Update: The Start Button Stat Bar's border has been updated to the rounded corners style.
- Fix: The Start Menu button on the stat bar now only tries to force the menu to appear next to the bar if you are using the most up-to-date DrumsUI experience window.
- Fix: The experience bar's right click menu once again includes normal options (such as disable combat xp, etc).
- Fix: The Faction dropdown in the Persona window once again expands long enough to avoid needing a scrollbar.

Before updating, save your "/POI/drumsui_textsettings.xml" & "/DrumsUI/POI/drumsui_itemnotes.xml" to backup your Quick Button settings!
(If you had any saved from 1.14 or previous)

Be sure to check out the DrumsUI Updater. The updater automatically ignores the drumsui_textsettings.xml & drumsui_itemnotes.xml file if you already have it, so you don't have to worry about overwriting important saved buttons

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 08-25-2010 at 04:44 AM.