View Single Post
Unread 01-22-2009, 09:07 PM
A Sea Turtle
Yes this person is from Daybreak!

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by samejima View Post
As far as the dynamic data goes few problems if you care!

It has the same flaw that my auto attack script did, Riposte triggers an auto attack swing even though that doesn't consume your auto attack. Making this 100% useless for tanks.

Also if you get hasted the progress bars rate changes, which shouldn't happen. Being hasted mid cool down doesn't effect your time till next auto attack. Because of this you give the appearance that you should be auto attacking but really cant.

They should also toggle visibility so you can update double bars, single bar, ranged or primary attack. Until all that gets fixed this dynamic data sadly might as well not have been put in.

Edit: I SHOULD ADD They should also toggle visibility so you can update double bars, single bar, ranged or primary attack. That is the most important fix if you change that it solves all previous errors. Just make it so when they aren't filling up or counting down that they are not visible. If you ranged auto attack only it would become visible etc...
All great feedback so, no problemo!

* New AutoAttack dynamic data will now be more accurate when switching weapons or being hasted
* Visible flag is toggled when no weapon is equipped
* Riposte will no longer cause it to reset to 0
* Visible flag is toggled when progress is 100% and autoattack is off

This should be on test next time it is hot fixed.

Basically if autoattack turns off I let the bar go to 100% (ready to swing) and then hide it. When autoattack is on everything works as normal. When no weapon is equipped the bar is hidden. Also autoattack is broken out into ranged autoattack and melee autoattack. I also added "cl_enable_autoattack_dyanmic_data" which you can set to false to make these not update at all.

Last edited by Zoltaroth-SOE : 01-22-2009 at 09:18 PM.