View Single Post
Unread 01-22-2008, 04:23 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyboy420 View Post
Thanks for the suggestion gm9, I tried using that mod and it didn't work. Well, that's not entirely true, it did make the UI lay on top of the zoning image and such, but the zoning screen was still off-center and not the size of the screen.

All I really want to accomplish w/ the loading screen is to be able to see the new concept art that is visible while zoning in Kunark and I am getting the feeling the easiest way to do this would be to simply increase the size of the images and keep the formatting that Fenix used. Maybe I'll increase the image size to 800x600, that should fit while not covering up any of the UI elements.

I did however, work out my own compromise w/ the frontend loading screen. I replaced the screen that was being called in the Fetish loading xml, which was the epilepsy background, w/ the default Kunark background. Now, the only remaining issue that I have, is it is still tinted a bluish color and I can't figure out why, I don't see any reference to hex colors in the xml, unless I missed it. But does anyone know how I can get rid of the bluish tint on the frontend loading screen?

If anyone has any further suggestions, or solutions, I would very much appreciate any help. And I'd like to give another thank you to everyone that has already helped me in this thread.
On the outermost <Page> element of that XML file try changin the size from what is probably the 1024,768 to 1280,1024 and see if that fixes the centering... I recall having to do that with the LoN window when it first came out since Fetish uses that different base size. Basically you're telling it to make the window smaller (which won't be a problem if the window itself isn't that big, but the LoN one was... also makes it off center).