View Single Post
Unread 02-13-2005, 05:04 PM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paganstar
Glad to see it. A couple of issues I found.

The intro screens (where the adverts normally are) and the character selection screens bleed off the monitor. As if they were set to to high of a resolution for the monitor. I run mine at 1600x1200 and have verified this with another person at 1280x1024.

On the Quest Journal. To look at completed quests you have to click the "show repeatable" twice and it removed the hidden aspect from them so they are visible again.

Since you are including the time window can the time be removed from the experience bar to make it a bit smaller?

Other than those Great mod. Glad to see the EQ2 maps put in there as well.
1 file was accidentally omitted from the Combo zip. I'll be posting a replacement for that shortly. The missing file is attached here. No need to download the entire zip again if you already got it.

The Quest Journel bug you mention is a known issue with Checkboxes in general. No known fix. Its also an issue with checkbox style buttons in the Map, and Inventory window. Should only require a double click when you first log in.

XP window wouldn't get smaller with times removed unless I also moved the Vitality percentages to where the times currently are. I could do that if enough ppl would prefer that layout.
Attached Files
File Type: zip eq2ui.zip (595 Bytes, 460 views)