View Single Post
Unread 03-15-2007, 04:35 PM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi357
I too have noticed a couple..glitches with this mod although it is great still maybe Im doing something wrong not sure.
When I try to use the minimize feature the browser minimizes ok but when I maximize it again I have to scroll back through to where I was on the page Also once minimized, I cannot move my character cannot access chat or ANY of my hotbar keys, not until I close the browser completely.

I tend to pop back and forth between game and walk thrus and I thought it would be great not having to alt tab in and out of the game but it seems Im still, in effect doing that only now its open browser find page read page close browser move...oh what was that again... open browser... find page locate part im on read page...well u get the idea...
id this something Im doing wrong, maybe an outdated file or something or is this just the extent of the browser capabilities?
I could use some direction here if you would be so kind as to assist.
The scrolling problem can't be helped as far as I know. The browser object doesn't remember its scroll location.

When you click anywhere in the Mozilla browser square, your keyboard and mouse focus is in the browser so you can use your mouse scroll wheel, press the spacebar to scroll down, enter text into the browser etc. Sometimes you might try to do something in the game but your keyboard and mouse focus is still in the browser. Most buttons and the dropdown menu have a script that forces the focus to switch to the player window (the one with your name, health and power.) Hmm, looks like I didn't put that into the minimize button, but I can fix that later today. If it ever seems like my keyboard and mouse aren't responding I click on my chat window (but not on the chat input line) to put focus there.

If I'm going to close the browser window and come back to that page later, I usually click Set Homepage to store it as a temporary bookmark.

Hope that helps!