Unread 12-05-2008, 07:18 PM
A man among men
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nagafen
Send a message via AIM to dragowulf Send a message via MSN to dragowulf

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOE-Rothgar View Post
Sounds good. I know that going back and tweaking things will probably be a pain and several hours of work for many of you but hopefully in the long run this will be much better going forward.

If no one has taken the time to say it recently, we really appreciate all the trouble you guys go through to help make the game more fun for everyone. I'm just doing the job I get paid to do, but you guys are really putting in a lot of effort and it means a lot not only us at SOE but certainly to all of the players.

I've pretty much got all the changes wrapped up for today so if you think you want to test out the new UI Builder this weekend, shoot me a PM on here with your email address, or just email me at [email protected] and I'll send you the latest version.

Here are a summary of the changes for those that don't want to read back through the entire thread.

* Top, Left, Width, Height properties now accept floating point numbers
* The results of math operations no longer return 3 decimal places.
* Fixed a bug with negative floating point numbers not parsing correctly
* UIScript now supports the following functions:
int() - return the integer portion of a value
abs() - absolute value
floor() - return largest integral number less than x
ceil() - return smallest integral number greater than x
This might mess up a few mods, but it's an easy fix. These are all great additions that will help clean up much of our code and clear a path for an easier and broader way of scripting.

With that said..any chance of adding any more event trigger functions?

Last edited by dragowulf : 12-05-2008 at 07:24 PM.