View Single Post
Unread 06-04-2007, 06:23 PM
A Young Mystail Rat
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone

First of all, I love the infocenter. Thank you for it.

Though there is now an in game browser, I'd still like to mention that the quest notes in your infobox are infinitely more useful - they're quick, don't have to search and wait for laggy pages filled with ads to load, only to have to do it over again for the next step. Not to mention your guides are all way more accurate than most on the popular sites - generally have to look through everyone's additional comments to find the truth, and they all contradict each other.

That being said, I understand not wanting to continue to write your own notes for every thing they add - I'm sure it takes a lot of work. What I would like though is if you could make it possible to add our own quest guides to the places where you hadn't put them yet - something simple like the notes tab that we can edit, but for the quest buttons like the last few heritage quests. That way, I could at least copy the guide from the web into the box so I can get to it more easily. (I can edit the text files of the missing quests, but the buttons are still unclickable)

Last edited by Goldom : 06-04-2007 at 06:25 PM. Reason: (note)