View Single Post
Unread 10-22-2022, 12:21 AM
A Griffon

Server: Unkown
Default Renewal of Ro maps

The new expansion Renewal of Ro is in beta, so I started jotting down the map names. I got all of the overlands and all of the generally-accessible solo and heroic dungeons. I don't have any of the raid zones yet, as they aren't open for beta. It would also appear that there is a dungeon set missing from beta, for which I have the display name, but not the map names.

Raj'Dur Plateaus has a built-in map:
[Added] exp19_rgn_plateaus_ = Raj'Dur Plateaus
[Added] exp19_dun_plateaus_01_solo_ = Raj'Dur Plateaus: Blood and Sand [Solo]
[Added] exp19_dun_plateaus_01_easy_ = Raj'Dur Plateaus: Blood and Sand [Heroic I]
[Added] exp19_dun_plateaus_02_solo_ = Raj'Dur Plateaus: The Sultan's Dagger [Solo]
[Added] exp19_dun_plateaus_02_easy_ = Raj'Dur Plateaus: The Sultan's Dagger [Heroic I]
[Missing] exp19_dun_plateaus_raid_01_ = Raj'Dur Plateaus: The Hunt [Raid]

Buried Takish'Hiz will need player-made maps:
exp19_dun_takish_01_solo_ = Buried Takish'Hiz: Foundation of Knowledge [Solo]
exp19_dun_takish_01_easy_ = Buried Takish'Hiz: Foundation of Knowledge [Heroic I]
exp19_dun_takish_01_ = Buried Takish'Hiz: Foundation of Knowledge [Heroic II]
exp19_dun_takish_02_solo_ = Buried Takish'Hiz: Terrene Threshold [Signature]
exp19_dun_takish_02_easy_ = Buried Takish'Hiz: Terrene Threshold [Heroic I]
exp19_dun_takish_02_ = Buried Takish'Hiz: Terrene Threshold [Heroic II]
exp19_dun_takish_03_solo_ = Buried Takish'Hiz: The Sacred Gift [Signature]
exp19_dun_takish_03_ = Buried Takish'Hiz: The Sacred Gift [Event Heroic II]
MAP_NAME_NEEDED = Buried Takish'Hiz: Emergence from Stone [Raid]

Takish Badlands has a built-in map:
[Added] exp19_rgn_takish_badlands_ = Takish Badlands
[Added] exp19_dun_takish_badlands_01_solo_ = Takish Badlands: Overgrowth [Solo]
[Added] exp19_dun_takish_badlands_01_easy_ = Takish Badlands: Overgrowth [Heroic I]
[Added] exp19_dun_takish_badlands_02_solo_ = Takish Badlands: Kigathor's Glade [Solo]
[Added] exp19_dun_takish_badlands_02_easy_ = Takish Badlands: Kigathor's Glade [Heroic I]
[Missing] exp19_dun_takish_badlands_raid_01_ = Takish Badlands: The Boundless Gulf [Raid]

Sandstone Delta has a built-in map:
[Added] exp19_rgn_sandstone_delta = Sandstone Delta
[Added] exp19_dun_sandstone_delta_01_solo_ = Sandstone Delta: Eye of the Storm [Solo]
[Added] exp19_dun_sandstone_delta_01_easy_ = Sandstone Delta: Eye of the Storm [Heroic I]
[Added] exp19_dun_sandstone_delta_01_ = Sandstone Delta: Eye of the Storm [Heroic II]
[Added] exp19_dun_sandstone_delta_02_solo_ = Sandstone Delta: Eye of Night [Solo]
[Added] exp19_dun_sandstone_delta_02_easy_ = Sandstone Delta: Eye of Night [Heroic I]
[Added] exp19_dun_sandstone_delta_02_ = Sandstone Delta: Eye of Night [Heroic II]
[Added] exp19_dun_sandstone_delta_03_ = Sandstone Delta: Grave Grange [Event Heroic II]
[Added] exp19_dun_sandstone_delta_03_solo_ = Sandstone Delta: Grave Grange [Solo]
MAP_NAME_NEEDED = Sandstone Delta: The Standing Storm [Raid]

Miscellaneous dungeons:
exp19_dun_takish_badlands_vox_01_ = Takish'Hiz Arena: Renewal of Ro, story dungeon, zoom-in of arena in Takish Badlands
exp19_dun_takish_badlands_vox_mission_ = Takish'Hiz Arena: Renewal of Ro [Solo], zoom-in of arena in Takish Badlands
exp19_dun_sandstone_delta_rathmana_sig_ = Rath'Mana: Mission Most Heated, story dungeon, zoom-in of Rath'Mana in Sandstone Delta
exp19_dun_plateaus_sultans_mahallah_sig_ = Sultan's Mahallah: Shattered Designs, story dungeon, zoom-in of a single tent in Raj'Dur Plateaus
MAP_NAME_NEEDED = Sultan's Mahala: Daggers Drawn [Raid]

If someone would like to start making the Takish'Hiz maps, that would be amazing! For less-enterprising helpers, the map name of the two story dungeons should be easier to get. Unfortunately, you have to be on the right step of the sig line to access those dungeons. Once complete, you can't go back.

Last edited by jnils : 12-20-2022 at 03:09 PM. Reason: add map name for Mahallah story dungeon