Thread: eXtremeUI
View Single Post
Unread 07-05-2005, 11:20 PM
A Berserk Golem

Server: Beta 1

The UI seems to be causing alot of Memory cashes (Started since loading your UI, Laffs UI no issues but tonight in raid crashed 4/5 times) The target window when in detail mode has the ^^ cut off in the implied target window. The target window chat/health bar colors change when I die or zone (Happens in laffs also) Performance / music setting dont save the compas letters could be brighter to actualy see where i am going, raid window box can it be like laffs where I can remove the windows when I dont want them there or if I only want grp 1x and 4x there or what not, in the spell effects window 1 buff over hangs the edge always happens with laffs also =), In the target window the Lvl XX and then class bellow it is cut off with certain longer name classes/anon, there anyway to make the inventory moveable I usueally like to move it and have a bag near it so I can hot swap potions/totems etc, but memory error is the biggest problem that needs to be fixed

(also the yellow bubble still in the maintained buffed bubbles) can the HO window be made w/out the big ass bg arorund it

Last edited by bakes : 07-05-2005 at 11:25 PM.