View Single Post
Unread 12-03-2007, 02:59 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle

hi. i just got EQ2 today. loaded into the world for the first time about an hour ago. been fiddling with the options and controls etc. and realized how poor the default health bars are.

ive been playing wow since its release and am familiar with custom UI mods. i just found your player/target/implied bars. great job! they are very similar to what i am used to from wow. nice thick bars that show the values on them. not to mention yours seem to be the only ones that are up to date. which is fine by me, because out of all the ones ive looked at (about 3-4 pages worth) i liked your the best.

i am having an issue though. i cant seem to get the target/implied target windows to work. it just shows the default stuff ingame. the player window works fine though. im pretty sure its all in the right directory. the eq2.ini is pointing to the right directory. as i said the player window works fine.

*edit* nevermind i figured it out. i had NPC evaluation in the the user interface options set to 'detailed'. changed it back to 'simple' and all works fine.

love these bars!

Last edited by devius : 12-03-2007 at 03:04 PM.