View Single Post
Unread 10-15-2006, 01:01 PM
Freeport Pizza Delivery
Featured

Server: Unrest

I don't edit the guild window in any way, never have actually.
Too much changing with it and it suits me fine so never bothered.

The window you are describing is the ThorUI InfoCenter which is basically the "Milquetowst Info Center" just changed out a bit. (99% credit goes to that author)
Anyway, the option for the info center is selectable in the Journals section and requires the startbutton mod unless you create a hotkey to open it yourself, and has full instructions on how to use it.

The auto run metod makes me think you have keymappings that have a modified autorun button or something.
The ThorUI doesn't do anything with keymappings in any way nor does it issue any non specific keypresses. So no clue what's cuasing that.

Basically the main thing you need to remember is that all UI's are contained in the EverQuest II\UI folder and a file by the name of eq2.ini is required to tell the game to use your custom interface.
If you are having trouble with a UI and think it may be UI related, I suggest you delete/modify the eq2.ini file. (Renaming it to eq2.old will stop you from using the UI and you can login and test if the issue is still occuring.)
The file is in your EverQuest II directory.

Curious: What photos are you referencing?
The photos in the ThorUI Features section give the name of the window and there is no Guild Window feature.
Forums

Got Guild?

"Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."

Last edited by Faetyl : 10-15-2006 at 01:04 PM.