View Single Post
Unread 08-10-2005, 11:17 AM
Freeport Pizza Delivery
Featured

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias
Greetings !

Faetyl, I did what you say the first time, the second, the third... And the result is "rare", sometimes goes with a nearly well layout and sometimes with disorder... but never with the correct layout.

That last time I renamed your ini file with the name of my server/player, and it doesn't work anyways.

I just want to use your UI because I think that's cool for the simplicity and usability.

I wait your answer! Thank you =)
FYI for any that may have this same issue.
Mathias and I worked on figuring this out on MSN Messenger...
The issue was resolved by going into the in game options and clicking the "Default" button to reset all display options back to default.
The issue derrived from the black boarder being adjusted some time ago.
Hope this helps someone else out there.

On another note, I will be releasing the next beta release soon for fear Sony will be performing LU13 unexpetantly as typical.

Be aware that the Persona window has been updated by Sony to incorporate more tabs due to a faction page being added.
In order to prepare for this I have included a modded version of that window.
You will notice the biography page does not exist.
This is because it's on a hidden tab until the LU13 release.
If you can't live without it until then, you may simply go into the ThorUI folder and change the name of eq2ui_mainhud_persona.xml to hold_eq2ui_mainhud_persona.xml
This will give you the default page until release at which time you may just go in and reverse the process to get the modded window back.
Forums

Got Guild?

"Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."