View Single Post
Unread 01-16-2009, 12:26 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Splitpaw

Thanks, tried using that but it wont detect eq2map probably coz each time eq2map is run it thinks its the first time its being run and asks for eq2 folder.

I've also decided to try installing ProfitUI, and after I installed it eq2map seemed to be working as when I ran it it was downloading and copying all the files into the new directory, until it got to "Kylong Plains (Icons)" then it got stuck at 96% again and froze up and I had to end program again.

Any chance there could be an error on that file on the server? I thought it was my ISP but it's odd that it's always the same point in the same file even if downloading others.

*EDIT* - I've got it to register that its installed by quickly cancelling the update as soon as it runs then closing again. Finally figured out how to use this henchman thing, but it seems to be stuck on the same file too. Says updating file 1 of 2 out of 528 scanned downloading file: map_POI_exp04_rgn_kylong_plains.xml.

*ANOTHER EDIT* - Assuming it's a prob with that file, I've ticked the box not to update that POI file and it finishes updating ok. I guess it'll work now but just with no icons at kylong plains (wherever that is - I never remember place names).

Last edited by FlipperR : 01-16-2009 at 12:58 PM.