View Single Post
Unread 08-28-2019, 10:26 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubek View Post
Deleting eq2ui_mainhud_betamark.xml fixed it for me.

I rely on the maintained spell window a lot so I hope you'll be able to find the cause of the lag and fix it!

Already working on it. I am also getting some stutter with the ProfitUI and DrumsUI spell timers (the one in ProfitUI is a modified version of DrumsUI), but in both cases the disruption is noticeably reduced. It has a pattern of two smaller jitters close together with more time in between. This is an improvement, and I'm pretty sure I know what's going on now.

The best recourse is to develop an optional "lite" version of the Maintained Spell Monitor, keeping the DarqUI features that don't contribute to the stutter.

In the meantime, you can use the Profit/Drums version shown below. It has no bells, whistles or options at all, but it's much better than nothing. Spells are displayed similar to the "Stacking Tiles" mode in DarqUI. Instructions are included.

Edit: A new Lite version of the DarqUI Maintained Spell Monitor is on the updater now, so I have removed the .zip file. Check for updates with the utility, then use the gear icon next to Maintained Spell Monitor to select Lite. You can choose normal or large size.

Last edited by Darqwood : 08-28-2019 at 05:49 PM.