View Single Post
Unread 05-06-2005, 01:14 PM
A Dragoon Sith
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Guk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollygagger
I've copied some of your peices into and existing UI mob. My question pertains to the eq2ui_mainhud_casting.xml specifically. I copied it and everything in the images folder and the casting bar shows correctly but when i cast it does not show progress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fathercat
Wondering whether I can just pull the target and impliedtarget files? Since I missmatch pieces together. When I pulled those 2 files and your image files, the bars don't fill properly. Is there another file I'm missing? I use diamond's group window, slightly modified with a thicker life/mana bar since as a healer type health is important.
I HAVE SOLVED THE BAR FILL PROBLEMS!
Appearantly all the bar fills were reaching for the Experience fill styles, so if you didnt have the experience bar from my set, nothing was filling. I have jsut fixed the problem and currently waiting for approval from the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilaer
I really like this ui, very very nice..... but I went from zoning fast to taking forever to zone. I don't know what it could be...
Unfortunately, i dont think this has anything to do with my UI, as of the recent patch I am zoning extremely slow. Because I use a functioning zoning method I can see what the game does as I zone. The zones load extremely quick, but when it gets to "Loading UI Resources" it starts to hang, then I notice that the game then blinks each one of my hotkeys, one by one until its all done. I think SOE screwed something with the programming in the recent patch. But if you want to make sure, delete eq2ui_hud_zoning.xml and see if that makes you zone any quicker. You may also want to try restarting just incase you have a memory leak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calain80
But unfortunately I have a problem with you startbutton.
The first time I installed the mod I closed the Bar with the Amution. I can reopen it with the hotkey for the startbutton, but each time i hover over the normal startbutton bar it vanishes again. It does not show up at the intended position. I tried to put the bar on all corners of the screen, but it happens each time.
Open up: eq2ui_mainhud.xml
Is <include>eq2ui_mainhud_startbutton.xml</include> listed once or twice in that file?

Last edited by Jaxel : 05-06-2005 at 03:23 PM.