View Single Post
Unread 03-04-2019, 03:20 PM
A Rumbleroot Sapling
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Splitpaw
Default Plane of Disease: The Source

I'm unsure about the naming rules ... but the Expert has a blank between the ") [" and Heroic and Solo doesn't.
It's "Detroxxulous" without the "i".

1086 - Plane of Disease: The Source (Crypt) [Expert] -> unsure about naming style, other wise i would suggest: Plane of Disease: The Source [Expert] - (Crypt)
1011 - Plane of Disease: The Source (Crypt)[Heroic] -> Plane of Disease: The Source (Crypt) [Heroic] "or" Plane of Disease: The Source [Heroic] - (Crypt)
1013 - Plane of Disease: The Source (Crypt)[Solo] -> Plane of Disease: The Source (Crypt) [Solo] "or" Plane of Disease: The Source [Solo] - (Crypt)

1085 - Plane of Disease: The Source (Detrioxx) [Expert] -> Plane of Disease: The Source [Expert] - (Detroxxulous) "or" Plane of Disease: The Source [Expert] - (Outside)
1010 - Plane of Disease: The Source (Detrioxx)[Heroic] -> Plane of Disease: The Source [Heroic] - (Detroxxulous) "or" Plane of Disease: The Source [Heroic] - (Outside)
1012 - Plane of Disease: The Source (Detrioxx)[Solo] -> Plane of Disease: The Source [Solo] - (Detroxxulous) "or" Plane of Disease: The Source [Solo] - (Outside)

Chillispike@Thurgadin one of the proud Boogie Godfathers (Leader) and Admin at EQ2i