View Single Post
Unread 07-20-2005, 01:27 PM
Freeport Pizza Delivery
Featured

Server: Unrest
Exclamation ThorUI

Quote:
Originally Posted by fozzinopx
Ever since I patched (and many others are experiencing this problem to) I crash on the character loading screen. Both ThorUI and Fetish crash when loading into the world. Yet the default UI loads in without problems.

I was wondering if there was a fix for this, if anyone could come up with one, or why this is happening?
Hey all,
I was at work and heard they pushed the patch today.
If you're having issues with the ThorUI it's most likely because you don't have the latest version 4.0 (I worked my tail off on testing this ASAP so no one would have issues at patch go live)
FYI: Version 4.0 has been available since the 15th

So please, if you're having issues with the ThorUI, please ensure you are using the latest version. (Version 4.0)
Note: You must uninstall any previous versions by clicking uninstall in control panel or the start menu ThorUI folder, then install the latest version.

If after ensuring you are using ThorUI v4.0 and you still have issues, please post those issues to the ThorUI discussion thread located here:
http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...0&page=1&pp=40

I am available and will respond ASAP as the last thing I want to do is have the ThorUI keep you from playing!

Thank you,
Forums

Got Guild?

"Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."

Last edited by Faetyl : 07-20-2005 at 01:30 PM.