View Single Post
Unread 03-18-2005, 12:49 PM
Steward of the Faithful
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lange
{snip} Ger, your new window looks fantastic. It combines the transparency, font sizes and reduced button space with the new idea of hidden buttons. I love it and will download it tonight.

The only suggestion I would make is for two versions.. One with the hidden buttons on the left and one with them on the right so that the window can fit more naturally on either side of the screen.

EDIT: Actually, in thinking about this even if there were only one version it would still be better to have the color buttons on the right because of the way we read. Since we read left-to-right most people will probably put this window on the left due to word wrapping.

Thanks again for all the great modification, guys and especially this one! I think I have every UI window in the game tweaked in one way or another now.
Good suggestion. Fixed an issue with the dropdown (it now scales correctly when the window is resized horizontally) and reposted the left-side controls version, as well as posting a right-side controls version for those that prefer it. They should be approved sometime today.