View Single Post
Unread 07-30-2005, 02:47 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathbane27
Question: Do you have multiple characters? If so, do they all have the same one mod working or a different one?

To try: Delete eq2ui_mainhud_map.xml, and then play EQ2 without using the EQ2MAP updater. If you still only get one of the mods working, run the updater again and try again.

Reply with the results.
Thanks for the quick reply, Deathbane. Short response is: it worked. Longer response....

I do have multiple characters, but they are all very recently created. I am brand new to EQ2, old-time EQ1. I am only using one UI folder, the EQ2MAP, for everyone.

When I deleted the eq2ui_mainhud_map.xml and played EQ2 without using the updater, all of my mods worked.

When I took your suggestion and ran the updater again, all of my mods I then had installed worked. I then copied and pasted over new mods and those also worked (mostly - the Crusader book I pasted over has some images missing but I presume that is a problem with that particular mod).

Thanks for the trouble-shooting for an odd issue. Will post if I hit any other bumps along the road.