View Single Post
Unread 07-30-2005, 01:50 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Only 1 Mod Works at a Time? Help!

I am having problems with my UI installation and I'm not sure what is causing it. I do use the EQ2MAPS. I'm posting here and I also posted on an already-created-thread within the EQ2MAPS forum. I'll update both when it's resolved in case others are having this problem.

Here is what I've done:

1. I've downloaded the EQ2Map autoupdater, unzipped it, and installed it

2. Ran the EQ2Map autoupdater, it created an eq2.ini file in my /EverQuest II folder and created /EverQuest II/UI/EQ2MAP folder with all the right subfolders and files

3. I then downloaded, unzipped, and copied over the three individual mods I'd like to use, ScrollLess Chat, Mook 3in1 Hotbar, and Red Dragon Book. I copied them all over into the /EverQuest II/UI/EQ2MAP folder, so for example I now have the following in my /EverQuest II/UI/EQ2MAP folder
/eq2map
/images
eq2ui_mainhud_map.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_knowledge.xml
eq2ui_mainhud_mainchat.xml

(I have also copied over the necessary knowledge book image files into the /images subfolder)

When I run the game, my EQMaps works and one of three other mods works. Only one. And if I remove the one that is working (right now it happens to be Scrollless Chat Window - but it's also been Mook 3in1 Hotbar and red_dragon_knowledge book) the next in line after that one will work. But I can only get one to work in addition to EQMaps.

Any ideas here?