View Single Post
Unread 07-14-2009, 06:15 PM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: Beta 1
Default Alternate fill types for different positions/formats

Now I don't know exactly what is, and isn't possible with the UI, and I know that this isn't a feature that is really neccessary b/c there are other ways I can do what I want to do, but I thought I'd ask and find out anyway....

Would it be possibly to have a window fill up differently depending on it's position, loacation, or "display mode"? To be more specific, I am refering to the "Maintained" window and it's different display styles. You see, I haven't really decided which way I like it better...fancy-way, which is positioned on the side of my view, w/ the icons being displayed w/ name, and target and all that, filling from top to bottom, left to right....or simple-way, which is just the icons displayed in a line going horizontally filling left to right, down to up.

I know that I can just change the way it fills and experiment with both ways for a bit and see which way I like better, but I was really just curious if it was even possibly b/c it might have some interesting implications elsewhere too.