Thread: ProfitUI 3.4.6
View Single Post
Unread 08-10-2007, 10:21 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Hotkey Window

Well, I took your suggestion about double checking my install. I then noticed that a new version was created (this one). I removed my old ui settings from the EQ2 folder and installed this. Everything was going smoothly until I tried to create Secondary and Tertiary hotkey windows. No where I click do I get the option to create these. I only see Hotkey Settings, Window Settings, Lock Window.

I thought about playing with the Window settings to see if something might change. Even when I select ~View~ Frame and Titlebar, nothing has changed.

Your help in this matter is most appreciated because I just don't think I could possibly fight with only hotkey window.

Thank you.

p.s.
I did try to right-click on the lefthand side of the hotkey window where the up arrow, number, and down arrow are.

p.s.s.
Tada!!! Well, I figured out the problem. One thing I failed to mention was that I lengthened out the hotkey so that all the buttons were on the same line. This is the source of the problem. I moved it back something close to the original and ~voila!~, I have secondary and tertiary hotkeys. If anyone encounters this problem, please look to the man with the embarrassed, red cheeks <points to self>.

Last edited by ProfessorE : 08-10-2007 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Problem solved