View Single Post
Unread 12-14-2005, 04:44 PM
Saryn chained me to a UI
Featured

Server: Permafrost

Thanks to everyone for posting, and apologies for the long wait before I was able to reply.

To answer the question regarding window positioning -

There isn't a "default" file per se, though I could post my char.ini file for people to rename. This was intentional, as I didn't want to restrict folks to the "default" setup exhibited in the screenshots. Each window piece is thus able to be moved wherever the user would like.

I do like the idea of adding a background layer that can be toggled to transparent to aid in re-positioning windows - that's a rather good idea I hadn't thought much about.

As far as modifying various windows - I should be back in the saddle soon, and starting work on the backlog of requests.

Of course, this is subject to the reason for the initial delay in the first place.... on the 12th (Monday) at 10:23pm, the newest addition (alt) to the family arrived, weighing in at 7 lbs, 3 oz's.!!!
Unfortunately, there's been some complications, so mom and baby are still in the hospital... this is the first time I've been back home for longer than 10 minutes since monday, and I'm frantically leaving notes for everyone.

RAWR!!

Wulfy