View Single Post
Unread 05-21-2008, 02:22 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

As far as my InfoCenter goes, I don't have any custom graphics. It's simply the eq2ui_custom.xml and the eq2ui_custom_infocenter.xml in the CustomUI folder. Then there's the DrumsUI folder which has the InfoCenter folder inside that. In that folder there are several files and subfolders which are xml files for each tab, and text files for each one.

There being an extra black window showing up is strange.
You say it shows up when you open the InfoCenter AND when you try to access your start menu? How exactly/when does it pop up and how do you get it to go away? Also, does the InfoCenter work for you afterwards, at all?

It definitely sounds like something is conflicting. I thought gm9 had the right guess, but guess not... hmmmm
I'm sorry I can't test stuff out in-game right now. In-between jobs and my subscription ran out for this month. It will be a couple days or so before I can get back up and running. I'm on a tight budget!