View Single Post
Unread 03-13-2005, 06:33 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Blackburrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grymmtooth
Please forgive me if this is the wrong spot to post this, this is my first posting. First of all I truly enjoy using the EQ2MapMod you all have put wonderful effort into... that being said I have a question.

Tonight I updated the Eq2 Map file as well as installed teh auto updater... unfortunately it appears that my map has now lost the ability to be minimized into a bar as it had been before. I am not sure if that feature was due to the original EQ2Map or a feature of Fetish's Complete set interface.

Please advise if there is a way to correct this (I am a non-programmer user of mods, not a creator). I attempted to reverse the ...mainmap.xml file, but the updater will overwrite any backtracking I have tried to reobtain this feature.

Thank you for your time and keep up the great work!

Grymmtooth
Everfrost
Grymmtooth

What folder did you unzip the files into? The program needs to be unziped into the folder where your Custom UI is at. Unzipping the files into the UI\Default folder will cause the eq2ui_mainhud_map.xml file to be overwritten by the Default eq2ui_mainhud_map.xml every time the EQ2 Launchpad is run.

For help on installing UI Mods please see this link

http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/f...q_new_faq_item

[Guild Leader] Tiggler is my Main, Humudce is my Alt on Blackburrow.