View Single Post
Unread 03-01-2006, 04:30 AM
A Grassland Beetle
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimLord
It's starting to get a bit difficult to help with problems as everyone seems to use a different version. Maybe we should make a different thread for the modified versions? Keep this one for the offiicial unofficial version .

At least make sure to post which version you are using and what other mods you have installed when posting a problem. Also make sure you have tried the included uisettings.ini, as older ones can give several problems. If there are problems in 1.8f then I will try to get them fixed. Thanks.

You think I should just bump my own version off and leave the official version up? Or...what do you suggest?

Also (non related) I've noticed that since I logged straight to desktop earlier today, my confirmation box textures are gone as well. Just a black box with the text, no buttons. Weird.

[Edit]
And I found that by adding _FetishStyles.xml and _FetishStyleSamples.xml to my Profit18 folder and adding them to the eq2ui.xml list, they're back and working fine. Don't know if that'll help anyone else *shrug*

<< Spiricore >>
aka Jiivin n'Groovin (retired)
aka Faultline
aka Aexenius
<< Lucan DLere >>

Last edited by Spiricore : 03-01-2006 at 04:44 AM.