View Single Post
Unread 07-26-2007, 02:33 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

To be honest, I downloaded this UI yesterday but did not install it yet. I installed the Fetish UI first cause I like a minimap in my ui. Unfortunately, I had to spend a couple hours moving windows around and resizing things to fit my 1920x1200 res on a 24" widescreen. After I finally got something decent I quit messing with UI's and played the game a bit.

When I made the first post, I was just going by the screen shots on the D/L page and thought it would be a good suggestion. I read that Profit comes with a 1920x1200 res setup already, so I checked it out again and plan to give it a try tonight.

Most UI compilations I have found have this same issue with the quest journal and I was just curious if anyone else thought it was a bad "default" location for it.

Anyway, props for your hard work gm9, the community appreciates folks like you that provide us with great mods to complain about, heh. When I install this thing tonight I will mess around with it a lil and fine tune it the way I prefer. Hopefully it won't take as long as last night.