View Single Post
Unread 03-20-2008, 11:28 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiorna View Post
Hmm...I really want to use this mod, but whenever I open it I get nothing but a big black box. The only other mods I am using are EQ2MAP, EQ2MAP POI Finder, DrumsUI Horizontal Journal, and this mod. I have my DrumsUI folder inside my EQ2MAP folder which is my customUI directory. My eq2ui_custom.xml reads as folows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Page IgnoreTab="false" ismodule="true" Name="Custom" PackSize="1,1" PackSizeProp="0002/0003,0002/0003" ScrollExtent="1024,768" Size="1024,768" Visible="false">
<include>eq2ui_custom_poifinder.xml</include>
<include>eq2ui_custom_infocenter.xml</include>
</Page>

Any ideas?
First, thanks for explaining everything in detail. Avoids me asking other questions
It appears you have everything in the right place. I also use the POI Finder. I suggest making sure that eq2ui_custom_infocenter.xml is in your customUI folder (EQ2MAP in your case) and maybe try unzipping the files from the zip again into the directory.

Will be releasing an update soon which will change the DrumsUI folder to just be the InfoCenter folder. Maybe this will fix any problems or confusion that may occur.

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 03-20-2008 at 11:30 PM.