View Single Post
Unread 03-06-2008, 05:36 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOE-Rothgar View Post
We actually had a big meeting about NBG loot options and during the meeting the majority of the attendees didn't feel it was up to the game to decide who needs something and who doesn't.
I think most of the players probably thought the opposite, because for NBG with honest people none of the new options were needed, that has always work well so far.

Quote:
One option I thought of was to have the chest revert to FFA after the NBG lotto is complete.
Just consider that NBG might fail in the first round because someone's inventory was full. It should probably do another NBG round after the packrat emptied their inv.

Quote:
So any items that get declined could be picked up by anyone. Also, if we implement a No-Trade confirmation for round-robin items. What happens if they decline? Currently, if you loot the chest, it would just offer it to the same person who was in line for loot. So we'd need to implement something like this FFA idea.
Actually if it's declined in round robin you might want to skip to a NBG round instead of FFA, because if someone declines that usually means someone else has a need.