Thread: GU43 UI Changes
View Single Post
Unread 03-06-2008, 02:16 PM
A Grizzled Badger

Server: Befallen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordebon View Post
Oh one last thing -- I believe Vanguard has the code for NBG that depends on classes (I played it back when it came out and I recall it having that) so maybe ask them how they do it? hehe =)

OK, not an Interface author, or a Dev, but had to address this statement Lordebon. Vanguard had many good things that could have been implemented into EQ2. Instant mail, the NBG loot styles, and a few others that come to mind, but I won't mention.

I played VG thru beta and well into it's short lifespan before it became SOE property. When that day occurred I had hopes that some of the things could be merged to make both games better. Regrettably nothing of the sort has happened, nor do I foresee it happening.

You all do such great work here, and the same work was done on the VG interfaces, and may still be. I think it's grand that Zoltaroth talks to you guys, I hope he continues, but asking for the impossible is beyond his scope.

Last edited by Anarissa : 03-06-2008 at 02:17 PM. Reason: spelling and grammer caught :)