View Single Post
Unread 11-20-2020, 11:33 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unkown
Default I messed it up good!!!

Okay, I admit it, somehow I screwed up both LIVE and BETA Darqui. I thought I followed the instructions right, but apparently not.

I copied my Darqui folder from reg EQ2 UI to the BETA UI. I copied the utility, and dropped it in the UI folder, not the Darqui folder.

I started the utility, and went thru it all like I thought it said, again apparently not.

When I logged into Beta, windows were missing, fonts were changed, theme was not there. So, I went into the EQ2 UI and opened the utility there, downloaded any and all updates. I also checked in the EQ2 Options to show all the windows, and used f10 and the windows are missing there too, lol.

Went Back to Beta, did the Utility thing, clicked the LIVE in the Beta Settings, and everything is still messed up. Went back to Live, now it's all messed up. And No I am not drunk, yet... but will be soon.

What do I need to do to fix it all? Uninstall everything and reinstall? I really messed it up!!

** I also went thru the updates and checked the highest number of Beta as it said...