When performing regular harvesting looking for Glass Orbs of Swirling Shadows
, you want maximum shadow harvesting.
When you have used either the Staff or an Orb, then you want maximum rare harvest chance when trying to harvest Shadow Balanzite Crystals
A lot of people are switching out one or two pieces of mount gear, mostly by manually swapping the gear in and out of the Mount Tab, to optimize gear for each type of harvesting. It would be nice to build a macro to perform this switch.
Looking through The /List Reloaded
, I see these commands:
- inventory equip %d
- inventory equip %d %d %d %d
- inventory equipvdl <vdl number>
- inventory swap_equip %d %d %d
- inventory unequip %d %d
- inventory unequip %d %d %d %d
- inventory unequip %d %d %d %d %d
- inventory unequip %d -1 -1 %d 1
- inventory unequip %d 0 %d %d %d
- inventory unequip %u
- inventory unequip %u 0 -1 0 1
I'm not clear on what the arguments are for these commands.
, the names of the slots appear to be:
So I'm going to guess that the command would be something like /inventory swap_equip mount_stirrup <equipped_item> <item_to_be_equipped>
, but I'm not getting this to work.