View Single Post
Unread 06-02-2008, 07:01 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Guk

Well, not sure what you could edit to get the results you want. I did not test it until you said it was only displaying DP. After testing it looked fine.

I did go in and add a margin to compensate a bit for a possible resolution or font substitute positioning issue, but not sure if that will help.

If you are still having trouble, send me a screenshot capture of what you see. You can mail me here or at [email protected].

This is what I see in game.

Adjusted code attached.

This is the line that describes your DPS label, however if you monkey with it, you might push it into the DPSValue position. But minor adjustments of the Margin number where I have 2 might help. The Location first number also controls where it start in the rectangle and might be adjusted if the Margin adjustment pushes the label out of view slightly.

Code:
<Text AbsorbsInput="false" Font="/Fonts.FontArial14" Location="2,0" Margin="0,0,2,0" Name="DPSLabel" ScrollExtent="25,15" Size="25,15" TextAlignment="Right" TextAlignmentVertical="Center" TextColor="#C7CFC7">:42aee842d120af83:DPS</Text>
Trial and error. It is not exact science since so many variables between systems and resolutions can exist.

Hope this helps.
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_dpsbar.xml (1.5 KB, 1074 views)