View Single Post
Unread 08-19-2012, 11:42 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noviets View Post
So would changing the contained element size to 38 instead of 44, to match the GroupMemberN size, would that then remove the extra spacing?

It seems there's something missing in the GroupMember0 section with all the others, because it's the only one that moves GroupMember2 up when you change the height of GroupMember2.
I tried the first, and it didn't reduce the size of the elements. It just cut them off at the bottom. As for the second, that's because GroupMember0 doesn't actually exist in the default UI. Profit hacks the same dynamic data in with the same sizes and relative positions as for the others, but if you look at the GroupMember0 code it's radically different from 1-5 which use the standard group member elements from the default UI.

As far as I know the window's currently fixed: no shifting around, no misalignment and no failures of any of the clickable elements. The only change is a few extra pixels of size that I can't find a way to get rid of, and the fact that if you enable the portraits the window as a whole is forcibly resized to accomodate them (this doesn't affect the elements in the window, and it doesn't happen except when you deliberately toggle portraits on or off via the right-click menu). So exactly what bug are you seeing that at this point needs fixing and can be fixed?