View Single Post
Unread 01-06-2005, 05:27 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Blackburrow
Default Big Patch Issues

Quote:
Originally posted by elderleaf
After the patch on 01/06/05 the debt no longer works properly, it is always a neg number equal to the whole number percentage of your xp.
I know this is an issue now. I saw the problem on Test Server, and since it's a change on the Server Side and not the Client Side, I am not sure how I am going to be able to fix this issue. SoE Changed the code on the server to more accurately display the actual Death Debt you have. To do this they have made the Death Debt follow your Adventure XP as a Negative Number equal to your XP so that when you have 3% Death debt it shows as 3% and not your Current XP% plus the 3% as it did before.

Possible solutions to this issue are welcome, and I am aware of the situation. One possible solution I have right now is to remove the Death Debt XP from the UI Mod. What would everyone like to see? Are you all OK with the -% or should I remove the death debt completely.... I am here for all of those players using my interface, what would you all like to see? Please feedback here or on the Message Boards.