View Single Post
Unread 12-12-2004, 01:34 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Blackburrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullydavid
I really like this mod. First one to get me off my lazy butt and actually apply. Just had a trivial bug report. Please don't take this the wrong way (I will continue to use it if there is no update).

I noticed today that the decimel version of this mod works fine for 2 of my characters. However, my third character just went up a level. He is currently at 0.3% of a level. The mod shows an extra % sign. So I now see 0%.3%. I suspect it is due to the centering and the "0" only being a single digit, probably like that until 10 percent into the level when ya get the second digit.
I have made an update that is being uploaded on the Evening of 12/11/2004. I was working on fixing and updating my other UI's and made an adjustment to the way I display the Adventure XP xxx.xx%, this update should fix the 0%.03% error you have found (many thanks to Talyns the author of Tablets II beta for showing me the way to do it), and to the Area that displays the Debt XP%. To test the UI Completely I used a character that was 124% into Level and 203% Death Debt to ensure that it will display properly. Thanks for finding that bug and one you have downloaded the new version, it should all be fixed. Please keep me informed if you all see any more bugs in this mod. I want it to be right and useful.
Thanks,
Humudce