Thread: Table question
View Single Post
Unread 06-11-2006, 09:02 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Nagafen

I partly got this idea working. I added a new dropdown with the same DataSource as the table and managed to figure out that if I change the row template to read the "value" attribute instead of the "text" attribute, I can get a dropdown that dynamically gets filled in with the same list as in the table.

This seems like a step in the right direction for me and it seems that it should be easy to next get the name from my new dropdown. However, there are a couple of snags I've run into so far still.
  • First, all the names in the dropdown are colored with the con color the same way they are in the table, so I'm assuming that the value attribute has additional color code information. I'm assuming that this extra info is what is keeping my /who from working. I also tested with /say and nothing is said with that line of code, either...
  • Additionally, the table doesn't seem to have an OnSelect event to tie in to. Ideally, I would tie into that, then select the proper index in the dropdown (which would be hidden once I get everything working).

I'll keep on messing with this, though...