View Single Post
Unread 03-03-2005, 11:13 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khandor
Ohhh, okay, then it makes more sence if it is the player health/power. But even still, if it IS the player health/power it probably should be next to each other, so you don't have to be looking all around. And yes, I thought that the bars were for the target / implied target.

And as such, if the vertical bars are to be put in, then perhaps the player window should be changed around as well? I'm not sure if it's needed, but again there might be too many bars to look at. The vertical bars are much easier to see as well and so the horizontal player power/health is basically obsolete and no longer necessary.

I downloaded the file and rechecked the bags. opening and closing bags works, the ammo indicator works, but it still crashes if I move a bag from my inventory screen up to the mini-inventory at the top. :b
Hello Khandor

As you can see HERE on my previoust post, I already removed the old guauge for the player window .

For the vertical bar on both side, or on one side, I made some test and for me it's more beautiful with one on each side.Anyway the next release will be with guage on both side, if people don't feel it good after some days using it, I will see to change it or include the possibility to chose between both type.

Thanks for mini inventory testing, I will see if I can find a solution.