View Single Post
Unread 10-13-2013, 12:03 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Oasis

when the game loads up for first time of session, it starts up with default "percent and numbers".

after the game finish loading, the player UI remembers my setting and changes into "current health" version.

because the UI had started with percent & numbers(tallest among 3 versions), current health version ends up showing up little higher than my setting.

if i relog or /load_uisettings the same toon, UI shows up fine with its location but numbers are cut still tho.

also in current health version, its health and power numbers
aren't displayed right, for example, when i have 59999 HP and 48888 power, it shows like 59999 HP, 48888 power with the 5 and the 4 cut half vertical, left side invisible, in display
(with smooth font enabled, small sans disabled). resizing player window doesn't fix its number showing weird.

if i disable smooth font, i can see numbers fine but its hard on eyes

im hoping that update comes addressing problems of player window or at least made 3 versions separate preferences.

at least im not alone on this window moving issue tho. i can find few others with same issue.

05-08-2013, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
Anyone know why my player window keeps moving (it seems to inch up) every time I reload the game?

I even back up and save the ui file and it still seems to move a little after reload.

So annoying. I'm not sure it has anything to do with DrumsUI, though it is the one I am using.

Thanks.
and if you look individual piece support forum, under player window's last 3 posts.

oh and thanks for reply, drums!
if you need pics, i can post em later.

Last edited by Bladespirit : 10-13-2013 at 12:57 PM.