View Single Post
Unread 03-15-2005, 08:15 AM
Steward of the Faithful
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodySpecial
1.) To Change all the POI Graphical Dots to 3/4 1/2 the current size so they dont overlap so much when close together.
Very easily possible, but I believe the core crew has a different idea for handling "PoI piles."

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodySpecial
2.) Chevrons (>) with F2-F6 under them that represent each group member on the map and their current location updated dynamicly. I'm not sure if this is possible, but I thought of the idea when I would click on the players name in the grp window and their name would show up in the zone no matter where they were. This data is being fed to your interface somehow and updating their location, but only through the title of their name. So is it possible to pipe this data to the EQ2map interface to show them on the map? If it were, you guys would have the utimate kewl feature in your UI mod which already awsome.
This one's a popular request, but isn't possible at the moment. There's no way to get any sort of data on where a groupmember is to have it displayed on the map. (Tho I, too, wish it were possible)